Wednesday, May 2, 2007

However, Has Then Followed And Shy Asked Question

However, has then followed and shy asked question on that, Whether my wife with that sharply expressed absence of meat in my diet is happy(enough), In fact the man. It(he) all the same. It is necessary for it(him) that. Instead of the answer I Has in turn asked to them other question: whether it is known to them, that symbols man's Fortresses and power are such characters, as the bull or a stallion, Which, all know, some meat do not use, but are mighty Polydins? Also has still asked: and whether I can 1 employees with all Definiteness to tell about the husbands-, that they under this clause(article) Are healthy, how bulls, are mighty, how stallions?. Should notice, that clear and In this respect any of them has not stated instant definiteness, and Moreover, other of them have derisively waved hands. To finish Above "I", I am mild have reminded, that the fine sample active and Men is as well the cock who eats exclusively grain and Of other kinds of vegetative food, but attention does not deprive anybody from the Extensive harem.

No comments: