Wednesday, July 25, 2007

It(she) Has Created Even Original Boarding House For

It(she) has created even Original boarding house for colors(flowers)-veterans. " I drying up and fading flowers I do not throw out, at me specially for them here this bank, I here put them- To live ". I Wish to remind here only that, having passed(having taken place) through all Cataclysms which can fall to a lot of the person in XX century, Anastas has approached(suited) to the century: whether this communication(connection) - longevity and Kindness? Now in the kind most naked(exposed), maybe, methodology My understanding of problems of health. The matter is that all our behavioural Motives should as it is possible to approach(suit) more close to those objective laws and To correspond(meet) to them which just and approve(confirm) itself during all Lives of human community, approve(confirm) themselves practically. The most reasonable Is to live and act in a resonance with the basic laws of life. To what It I? And to that altruism, either philantrophy, or goodwill, Or the humanism, - is one of leading vectors of evolutionary development of all Alive on the Earth, the person including.

No comments: