Wednesday, October 24, 2007

And You Quite The Healthy, Lean Subject, And

And you quite The healthy, lean subject, and what for to subject itself voluntary To torture?. - do not go there! - the colleague tried to block a restaurant door The partly already .-the Same celebration of calories above Common sense!. " Further the feuilletonist scoffs with all my heart and at the enthusiast, " Propagandized run as panacea from all illnesses and even monetary Problems "; it(he) informs, that " once has crept out on walk " and even without the help The lift somehow on the tenth floor also has refused a supper. " Then mine House somehow it was possible to put me on a head and to east To wall. Second or two I tried to not breathe, but in time have understood, that this all Can terminate fatally. Goaning and groaning, and members of household have returned me to To position natural and peculiar to me - absolutely horizontal To lying on a soft canape I was betraid not so much to self-scrutiny, how many To reflections about all methods and systems ". Result of these reflections There was such deep thought: " To take, for example, the same Tibetan medicine.

No comments: