Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Empty Porridge Seems To Me Halvah Is

The empty porridge seems to me halvah is more sweet. Now, The truth, I not away it(her) , and to add. And Bringing down as soup misses, and sausage without bread at all is not begins. But after 18.00 even if it will not be possible to eat in the afternoon, till the morning except for thawed snow In a mouth we take nothing. I have entered this evening abstention as Indemnifications for careless kitchen affairs. Once a week Necessarily is has already turned to need(requirement). Before a dream - obligatory jog " in pleasure " kilometers on six (Till now I do not cease to be surprised ease of breath and this only thing To sensation which I test during run, - a touch to a ground). Then a hot shower. With cold water I have made friends. In the summer when have disconnected(have switched-off) water, I have begun To bathe after jogs - and so , that has held on up to the middle October. So it is pleasant to feel the invulnerability that has lost care and up to "physiognomy" which, however, was not frightened: has ceased to eat - through All has passed(has taken place) three days without any medicines.

No comments: