Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Now I Shall Tell Something That, Apparently, The

Now I shall tell something that, apparently, the majority of physicians does not know so As it is deprived the equipment registering(recording) magnetic characteristics that or other Bodies. I report: by means of I checked A.Sergeeva Condition of a cardiac musle at some sick of a heart attack of a myocardium, and It appeared, that all the subsequent prospects of the person who has got in these Burdensome situation, were defined(determined) not so much by its(his) electric parameters Hearts - they happen high and at a heart attack, - how many magnetic, which in This time are small. In view of that it was a question of my own father, Laid in hospital with heavy defeat of heart already second on the account(invoice), I Has reported on it(him) the supervision and from its(his) consent has made, we shall tell so, swapping Magnetic field from a head (where the parameter was fifty units on a scale ) to heart (where it(he) hardly-hardly reached two-three Corresponding(Meeting) units), the design allows to make the blessing Similar operations.

No comments: