Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Will Prick The Familiar Nurse Antibiotics Two -

Will prick The familiar nurse antibiotics two - and further I live. The paunch grows. I Also has spat upon it - has ceased to be upset for the appearance. To weaken All the same was afraid. Has brought the weight in 32 kg. Somehow I shall push out its(her) time two, yes with dumbbells, yes I shall be run on the sly over highway. Through you will be kneaded, you will start to add loading, and suddenly temperature- Again in bed. A stomach(belly) more increasing(more and more). Has found, that with braces it is more convenient, than with Belt. At date of a birth I was presented with three pairs braces. Here such I Has approached(Has dropped in) to 88- to year: eyes almost without eyelashes, the person(face) , lips Violet, locks with bleedings, all time I blink yes tears I wipe, Constantly cold, legs(foots) and hands eternally . In the end of February has taken so abruptly, that it was necessary to call a doctor: Flu, Qatar, then pneumonia. Hardly it became easier - again on Has pulled hard.

No comments: