Thursday, April 19, 2007

And At Last, I Have Understood: These Mountains

And at last, I have understood: These mountains of honey melons, these heaps water-melons nothing ! The Market was Without juicy alive smells. The chemistry has neutralized them. And I have thought, that it for a civilization which kills us from within, through Food with which we eat?. For the second day, early in the morning, I in cowards and have run out from a gate Hotels also has run in the mountains which have in a friendly way risen to your city, that To plunge into crystal-clear fresh air, to pour in in itself, small, Immense force from their giant bulk. I ran towards to the sun long, Track all more abruptly, and when I have stopped to look back and To look at city which was stretched by small-small small houses Somewhere away below, has seen, that it(he) lays under a cover sulfur , Any motionless veil and bluish , and through all immense Space under me last above it(him), crossing out and shading the blue sky, Coal-black extending loops from everywhere stuck matches-pipes. And I have thought: that it for a civilization which kills us from the outside, Through air which we breathe?.

No comments: