Monday, April 16, 2007

Sometimes Stopped To Smoke. From The Seventh Class

Sometimes stopped to smoke. From the seventh class I to study practically have ceased. Has somehow held on up to The tenth, has passed in evening and, , has passed final examinations. The father has retired also we have moved on a constant residence in. The friend has allocated(removed) me " for the handle " in the House of culture and has arranged There the head on a class of a bayan and an accordion. Has begun "Cheerful" life. Has got acquainted with . Has got acquainted as well with notes (necessarily) and, been occupied as follows Year, has acted(arrived) in it(him). Musorgsky. On competition has passed(has taken place), but to study Could not: has passed on correspondence, has taken academic, and then and have deducted. For Completeness of a picture I shall add: after leaving school in 1964 from militian Picket me have sent in psychoneurological hospital. Four months I there . Dyne has decided to treat me from Schizophrenia. Having passed(having taken place) through everyones and tests, there was I On freedom after New year with 120 kgs of net weight at growth 178.

No comments: