Sunday, August 5, 2007

First I Was Surprised, Believed, That It Is

First I was surprised, believed, that it is accident, and not Rose to not feel weak and broken to the end of day. But with these(it) Awakenings to cope it was impossible. I have started to rise after five hours Dream and the following nineteen hours of veins also worked without any attributes Weariness. Here what huge, with what not a gift - two-rub(-three) hours (Morning hour!) water has presented me! Subsequently this effect became To be washed away and decrease, nevertheless in five-six years after It happens, it is required to me of a dream less on an hour-one and a half in comparison with that, That was up to this gift of destiny, and already this quantity(amount) of a dream is Steady. Anticipating a statement, I shall tell, that feeling of famine during starvation at Me substantially recedes because I drink these days and weeks Exclusively structured, thawed snow. It is asked, how in our conditions it(her) to receive? It is possible, Certainly, by means of the big refrigerator where through a freezer moves Turn of the enameled saucepans: two a freezer, the third thaws.

No comments: