Sunday, August 31, 2008

It(she) Was It Is Calculated On That The

It(she) was It is calculated on that the prisoner has lived two-rub(-three) months and after that from Exhaustions has died. That is one thousand kcals is the diet directed on Death for famine and fast a human body. But here Paradox: I ate and whenever possible I eat proceeding from the same approximately Norms(Rates) in one thousand kcals day during already long of some years, at It(This) I make every morning jogs up to 10 kilometers, and on Saturdays and To Sundays much longer, especially if it is a question of skis. Actively I carry out all human functions and I afford such Long-term violation of an organism, as a life without holidays. And Anything, I live normally, even it is healthy. Let's recollect, that group under direction of the same With. has done almost run at a daily diet In 1000-1100 kcals, while control group professional, Let's tell so, , ran on a diet of 4,5-5 thousand kcals in day. That is curious, experienced everyone have been compelled(forced) of 15 kilometers To accept top dressing and, running a daily stage, fell as knocked down.

No comments: