Friday, August 29, 2008

Physiognomy Impudent And Self-satisfied - Such Saw, Such

Physiognomy impudent and self-satisfied - such saw, such has tested, such I know, about what Anybody also does not suspect. To army to go it is not necessary - well simply succeeding, The highly experienced young man. However annual in a clinic two times in Year have soon bored, have adjusted(have set up) me on sad . " Look, - spoke me Stars, - it is necessary to you to smell only a fuse, - it will appear in hospital! " Well . And I began to drink essentially. The capacity proved also pleasure Received. On third ten I feel - something is not pleasant to me. Furs to stretch(drag out) Has bothered, the salary small, has got confused with , uphill To rise hard, half of teeth rotten, hair climb, eyes, as at The rabbit. The stomach(belly) any more selected all time. Breasts of steel, as at the woman. In a bath And on a beach I already to go was afraid. That a beard I shall release(I shall let off), moustaches - result all The same. It is necessary to change a way of life! Also has changed.

No comments: