Monday, January 14, 2008

) Five Plug-in Nested Dolls I Believe, Much Of

) Five plug-in nested dolls I believe, much of you the episode from those naive acts of the darling is memorable and Omnipotent wizard Khottabycha, when the enormous circus orchestra suddenly head over heels on arena and, on the move promptly decreasing, has turned in Pea. Now, dear(expensive) reader, you should address in . I I shall ask all of you three huge whales on which there is our health, all This book which just has been read through by you, force of the imagination to force Head over heels and on the move to turn - is not present, not in a pea, and in The small-small brightly painted basten nested doll. I expect your bewilderment and I shall try to dispell it(him). Instead of whether you remember That place in this book where I asked you, - prospects for the sake of - to turn special Attention to the major role which plays our life powerful heart Now, at a present level of knowledge about health, but even more important - at Our output(exit) on new horizons of knowledge?. "Conclusion" is aimed by all this on That you did not consider(count) that there are any final limits of ours Knowledge, including about health.

No comments: