Thursday, January 17, 2008

Verses, Probably, Have Seemed To The Person On

Verses, probably, have seemed to the person on duty strange: ". Rise, wake up! Gray-haired history the girl suddenly to us . To it(her) in fact to not cope hearts. Who has understood it(her) - that The good fellow. " - and in the same sort. It(he) has asked me, whether I have written it. I not Has refused. Then it(he) has dialed the number. Three years after an extract I did not work: it would not be desirable to leave from the house. In those Times grand pianos were cheap. Here my wife also has bought(purchased) for 120 roubles "", That I actually have not gone mad. I also give on it(him) on the sly Yes adjustment(option) to study(investigate). As the musician me still remembered, have sent to me mummy With the girl. The girl studied in the first class . Were required the five and, Hence, the tutor. Now it(she) studies in on choral Branch. Thanks it(her): through it(her) I have got acquainted with the piano literature, Has believed in , now at my place almost all its(his) compositions (here I up to one From whales also has reached).

No comments: