Tuesday, March 11, 2008

.) And I Mean Not Those Record Achievements Which

.) and I mean not those Record achievements which are carried out in the big sports and result(bring) them Carriers(Bearers), as a rule, in the subsequent to crash and to accident, to physical inability In connection with unreasonable in the beginning operation of all six hundred hearts at once, and Then to their full switching-off from any loading. No, I have in To kind of those people which have appeared capable to leave on valid Optimum level incorporated in them and to support(maintain) this Level within a decade after a decade. Here it is exact not Fantasy! I have enough examples but to not block up yours Memory, the reader, I shall result(bring) most, in my opinion, impressing. The city dweller of Nikolaev George Vsevolodovich Chajkovsky in 1988 Has finished the marathon run in due course at three hours. The result, seemed , not the highest but the matter is that to George Vsevolodovichu it was executed in That year of 75 years. At growth of 173 sm its(his) weight of 57 kg, pulse of 37-40 impacts a minute, And pressure of 110/70 mm.

No comments: