Friday, April 18, 2008

I Feel - Something Not That. Yes What

I feel - something not that. Yes what I the patient, if so to guzzle It is ready! And here and your clause(article) has appeared in time. And before it(this) on the TV " hungry Campaign " have shown. And in general in such publications was interested, so For your clause(article) has been prepared. Especially burning of slags was necessary to me on heart. And here last day February I late at night have eaten at one go 800-gramme to bank Caviar and to sleep. Next morning has told to the wife that I wish to borrow(occupy) seriously in the health and Therefore I beg it(her) to allow to take to me a feed(meal) in the hands. So, I have ceased To accept food up to March. Just these days everyones have begun club Actions. All these(it) to me should be played 6 days on an accordion for 5-6 hours and To be present on tea drinking with pies. Here I wish to result(bring) the Records about the sensations these surprising days: On March, 4th. 4-th day of abstention from food: 1. Drowsiness was gone.

No comments: