Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Treated Me Insulin. There Was It In 1972.

Treated me Insulin. There was it in 1972. On game, as for the first time, already similar not Was. Have processed so, that years five after that to me became not on itself At a kind of a white dressing gown or the carriage of "first aid". Heart has started to ache a bit. Alexander Lvovich managing hospital, at an extract has promised mine To parents, that "flash" will repeat not later than in four years. I already and Itself it has not been become quite assured(confident) of the health. The wife washing has been revolted(indignant), why Me treated for schizophrenia, instead of from an alcoholism, that for me was More pleasantly, but all the same thanks it(her) that did not consider(count) me as the insane person. (For the information(inquiry): first time I has got in hospital absolutely sober, in "Not drinkable" even the period of my life. In militia I was allocated(removed) by the combatant on To suspicion I do not know in what. In militia me have searched. Have found a pack hand-written Leaves with verses.

No comments: