Tuesday, December 9, 2008

. The Careful Reader Will Impatiently Ask Me: And

. The careful reader will impatiently ask me: and for myself I use Whether I swappings of magnetic energy by means of a miracle-? I shall answer: and What for? Kohl soon I start to feel a certain vague anxiety, shortage Something essential to that while also names are not present, I run in park, in a wood, for City, on lake and there in plenty and with pleasure I bathe in such huge and Powerful waves near to which any pumpings and swappings are Pity . And is better to not wait feelings of this shortage and with To start to dive into depth of universal Ocean, finding time from daily Vanities for a meeting with it(him). About often and on a regular basis to dive into its(his) depths - like as From a pier. It is an image, certainly, not the best. It(he) suits a private(an individual) situation, For example for regular improving employment(occupations), but in a principle it is necessary To understand, that we from a century are already shipped in its(his) thickness and our main task- To not be fenced off to itself on death from its(his) salutary influences.

No comments: