Sunday, December 7, 2008

For This Reason Concepts Of A Breakfast At

For this reason concepts of a breakfast at me Does not exist almost or it(he) is reduced to a minimum. Further: as and in Day time time I aspire to work not less actively, as instead of Burdensome dinner I prefer something a lung, insignificant on To volume a portion any alive : or it is two fine apples (Outside of any combinations for the apple does not suffer(bear) any companies in commonwealth With itself, at least, during an hour), or it is any vegetables, Either nuts, or bread with cheese. It can be and tea with jam and so forth Should tell about quite comic horror which was displayed on Persons(Faces) of employees of publishing house when from my sanction they have made somehow Examination of my day time diet containing in the bottom left box of the worker Table. " And this all? And where sandwiches with sausage? And how meat? And when You eat soup and the second?. " I have directly asked them, whether I am similar on ; As I am dense enough the man, has received, naturally, The negative answer.

No comments: