Friday, December 19, 2008

The Message " I Drink Pure(clean) Water "

The message " I drink pure(clean) water " (" Physical culture and sports ", 1989, No 7) the author finishes Following words: " the way I use about three years. I feel Recovered (though to me seventy seven years), vigorous and physically got stronger The person as it should be at each person who normally eats and Uses only good-quality water ". Dear reader! And if to us to act(arrive) consistently and in a complex: To take solar water, to create from it(her) thawed (without ) water on , Then to enrich with its(her) ions of silver on , then to take advantage Technique , then ?! What for in general will be necessary Medicines if we can use this life-giving elixir? Besides All other, similar water is surprisingly tasty, and it is refined, gentle The taste, granted to it(her) all salutary forces of the Earth and the Sky. In reply to repeatedly asked question, whether it is possible to prepare on thawed To water, I answer: the tea received at a level of " a white key ", causes admiration At experts of this area of knowledge.

No comments: